Monday, June 06, 2005

Put away your tears ,
And your sleepy eyes ;

Work isn't all that great. It's tough and boring. Really. Though I would prefer work to school. But I learnt alot today. I didn't knew all these kinda stuff actually existed. (:

And I like talking to old friends. Like Yixuan. She took the time to actually talk to you about the past. And alot more. Haha. And she still has the watch ! And Mel's got this absolutely fantastic quote that just totally describe what we both were feeling- look below. And Anita, my punching bag pal. Thanks for listening to me whine ! And albert for your stupid testimonials. Pavan too, for all those soccer stuff we always talk about. Kelly, angel silly. You really gotta take care. You mean alot to me. I don't wanna see you leave anyday, alright ? Nat, my gay whimsical partner. You gotta cheer up too. And yes, Eve. My retooded friend. I'll be your retarded squirrel anyday, yeah ? And we'll just talk the night away. Andand, just everyone out there. You guys make my world. And that's about all. <3

I'll just sit and wait. (: It's okay. So long you flash that smile of yours this way. Mm. Andand, yeah la. I wanna be more than special. But then, I'll wait, yes I will. (:

Cause you're the star on the christmas tree.

Haha. I like today. Not the whole of it. But just the parts when you know out there, there are people who care about you.

And I'll be waiting, waiting and waiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home